• Teams consist of 3 – 4 players. If the athlete does not have a team, register as an individual and we will create a team with the individual athletes.
• Teams will be placed into Male and Female Divisions based on school grade at the start of the 2019-2020 school year as follows: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th and 5th/6th
• Games are played to 15 (win by 2) or 20 minutes.
• If a team does not reach 15 points the team with the highest score wins.
• Teams tied after 20 minutes will play overtime until the first team scores 2 points.
• Field goals and free throws are worth one point, shots from behind the take back line are worth 2 points.